Rates & Insurance
Rates are discussed during consultation.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. Some in-network insurances are listed below:
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield – PPO (IL)
- Blue Choice Plan (IL)
- United Behavioral Health/ Optum (IL, IN, & GA)
- Aetna PPO ( through Headway IL)
- All other Providers- OON- we use a 3rd party provider ADVEKIT for OON benefits and you can check your eligibility HERE.
*Please note that B.Intentional Wellness is not a Medicaid or HMO provider.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it, and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, HSA/FSA, and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
All appointments must be canceled 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment start time. Any appointment not canceled within the cancellation guidelines will be charged $100, insurance does not cover this fee.